Six great tips to look for in a good probiotic supplement:
1. Does it contains multiple strains of good bacteria at least 14 or more? Many probiotics contain one to four strains only, that may not be able to do enough
2. Delivers a potent formula? Does it have an enzyme mineral delivery system. Live Enzyme Activated Delivery System®. L.E.A.D.S.® insures complete digestion and assimilation of all your pets food at a cellular level.
3. Beneficial bacteria reach the small intestine? Stable 5 different ways.
4. Manufactured to deliver live, viable organisms? Should have more at manufacturing than what is claimed on label. Many "bargain" products are manufactured without consideration of exposing delicate organisms to heat, air or moisture, factors that can damage or destroy them.
5. Easy to store? Must be able to store at room temperature by your pets food.
6. GMP certified? Must be made at a factory that is GMP certified and human quality products. Many products do not receive this certification. You can never be sure if your pet is really getting what you think. At best, you're just wasting money on an ineffective product. At worst, potential harm can result.